PsychoVdude13xPsychoVdude13x

It acually got me to laugh +1
Things I didn't like:
All the bloody scenes( though the cactus was funny) -1/2

MegaJamesStudios responds:

So... not ALL the bloody scenes.

1 Minute Personality Test 1 Minute Personality Test

The controls are extremely sticky for me, and there seems to be a delay to jump. I feel like I would like the game if I could properly play it.

Forgotten Hill: Puppeteer Forgotten Hill: Puppeteer

Art is good. Puzzles are mostly good. There were a couple that I figured out before getting the clue just by messing around with them, like with the clothes. The only part I had to look up a walkthrough to get past was the part with the broom to get the yellow beetle. I played on mute, so I don't have anything to say about sound. Overall very good game.

Halfling Tycoon Halfling Tycoon

Along with the one-hit kill move that the bosses seem to have, there are a few little problems. Sometimes Barry won't go to where I click unless I click where he is first and then the other place. I've mostly noticed it in the mine, but it also happened in the forest. The War Monger achievement says that it's unlocked by getting 1000 points, but I only have about 100 and unlocked it. The Rare Item Collection seems to be in a random order. Lastly, my Barrack Capacity is currently at 50 and says it costs 3,126,000 to upgrade it, but when I click Upgrade it doesn't do anything.
Overall, I think it's a good game. The art style is cute and I like the music.