PsychoVdude13xPsychoVdude13x

Main Games Art Favorites Reviews Stats

1 Minute Personality Test 1 Minute Personality Test

The controls are extremely sticky for me, and there seems to be a delay to jump. I feel like I would like the game if I could properly play it.

Forgotten Hill: Puppeteer Forgotten Hill: Puppeteer

Art is good. Puzzles are mostly good. There were a couple that I figured out before getting the clue just by messing around with them, like with the clothes. The only part I had to look up a walkthrough to get past was the part with the broom to get the yellow beetle. I played on mute, so I don't have anything to say about sound. Overall very good game.

Halfling Tycoon Halfling Tycoon

Along with the one-hit kill move that the bosses seem to have, there are a few little problems. Sometimes Barry won't go to where I click unless I click where he is first and then the other place. I've mostly noticed it in the mine, but it also happened in the forest. The War Monger achievement says that it's unlocked by getting 1000 points, but I only have about 100 and unlocked it. The Rare Item Collection seems to be in a random order. Lastly, my Barrack Capacity is currently at 50 and says it costs 3,126,000 to upgrade it, but when I click Upgrade it doesn't do anything.
Overall, I think it's a good game. The art style is cute and I like the music.

Lunaria Story Lunaria Story

I really like this so far! First, it all looks so adorable. The player character designs look good and I like both the beginner pet designs, as well as the beginner mount. The flying squirrel is a little too chubby to me, though. Also, usually when I try to play MMOs my laptop lags, but this one runs smoothly. I like how I can hide other players if the screen gets too crowded. I have a soft spot for side-scrolling games so that just adds to the appeal to me. And I don't have to worry about getting lost because the character runs to where it needs to be when I click the name of who I need to meet up with or what I need to kill for a quest. One complaint I have is that the first part of the game goes by really fast, before I thought about doing anything besides the main quests I realized I was over level 30! I also don't really like how some of the main quests require you to be at a certain level. I haven't paid all that much attention to the story, so I guess it shouldn't really matter as there is a plenty to do in the meantime. The leveling slowed down once I got to about level 40. I like how in the instance rooms you can go in AFK mode and have your character fight on its own while you try out alchemy or check on your farm. I usually forget about special abilities or take too long deciding which one to use, so I like this option a lot. Having the healing packs be based on how much they restore rather than how long they last was a nice touch. This is a great game for when you just want to play casually and watch a cute little fighter go berserk on some enemies.